- Vibration / motion sensor energy saving mode; Standby after 15 minutes of inactivity reduces temp to 200°C
- 0°C to 350°C in 1 min 20 s | Max. temp: 480°C
- Ceramic heating elements provide extra durability and even heat distribution
- LED display with adjustable temperature; Fast Mode (± 10°C); Precise Mode (± 1°C)
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle for ease of use
Achieve complete temperature control with the Tradeflame Variable Temperature Soldering Iron, adjustable to the 1°C.
For medium duty electronic, hobby and soldering applications
Safety features: Vibration / motion sensor energy saving mode; Standby after 15 minutes of inactivity, post standby the temperature will revert to selected temperature. Auto shut off after 30 minutes inactivity.
Includes: 18 W Soldering Iron (1.8m cable), Metal stand, Solder, Conical tip
Tradeflame Part No. 218023