- Tip 517: Has an (angle 50° sprayed at 300mm from surface & an orifice (paint flow size) of .017 inch.)
- Suitable for most brands of acrylic paints for painting walls, ceilings, fences & outdoor structural surfaces where a thicker paint & wider angle preferred, enabling large areas to be covered more effectively
- Produces up to 55% less overspray than traditional airless tips
- A softer and more controllable spray pattern
- Available in a range of sizes & fits both Titan & Wagner HEA sprayers. See tip size & usage explanation guides
Titan Tips are extremely durable - manufactured from carbide and stainless steel to reduce wear and enable a constant spray angle. With the Titan airless spraying technology the paint is pumped at high pressure through the tip and the tip core atomises and shapes the spray fan. In addition the Titan tips are easy to clean; just twist and rinse without any tools.