- Suitable for fine finishing work on smaller detail size projects with the smaller 20° spray angle and best used with either enamel paints and oil or water based stains
- Tip 211: Has an (angle 20° sprayed at 300mm from surface) and an orifice (paint flow size) of .011 inch.)
- Produces up to 55% less overspray than traditional airless tips
- A softer and more controllable spray pattern
- Available in a range of sizes and fits both Titan and Wagner HEA sprayers. See tip size and usage explanation guides
Titan tips are extremely durable - manufactured from carbide and stainless steel to reduce wear and enable a constant spray angle. With the Titan airless spraying technology, the paint is pumped at high pressure through the tip and the tip core atomises and shapes the spray fan. In addition, the Titan tips are easy to clean; just twist and rinse without any tools.