- WiFi - control via Voice command or smart device using the Bond Bridge
- Beautiful design with real WOW factor
- Hand crafted Paulownia timber suitable for indoor and outdoor covered spaces
- 6 speed remote control included, with 3 timers and natural breeze mode
- Neodymium magnet DC motor for greater torque at minimal power consumption
For those looking to make a statement, at 100” (254 cm) the Kirra has been carefully designed and engineered to add that “wow” factor to large indoor and outdoor spaces.
The Kirra’s blades are carved out of Paulownia timber, which is a light-weight, moisture-resistant and highly renewable plantation timber. Each blade is hand finished to accentuate the unique natural character of the timber grain.
The aerodynamic blades use a varying blade pitch to provide sweeping airflow ideal for large enclosed spaces, for highly efficient cooling.
To power the huge sweeping blades, the Kirra utilises a powerful Neodymium DC magnet motor that provides high-torque while being extremely energy efficient.
The Paulownia timber blades are moisture-resistant and suitable for outdoor undercover spaces. Large ceiling fans are not always optimal for open spaces in very hot and humid climates.
This listing for the Kirra fan is including a BOND WiFi bridge for smart device control via the BOND app and voice control with Google home and Alexa devices. Only 1 Bond device is necessary per home, 1 bond can operate up to 30 fans.