The Teka and InAlto brands are proudly distributed and supported by Residentia Group and we’re always here to help. We can be contacted during AEST business hours on 1300 11 4357.
We have strived from our very beginning towards best quality products, the most modern and original designs, and the best innovations at a fair price. This policy applies to all Teka and InAlto purchases made from Bunnings MarketLink.
PROOF OF PURCHASE
Your proof of purchase is important. Please note that all returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by one of the following Proof of Purchase documents:
- Original purchase receipt
- Original return/exchange receipt
- Claims form
Residentia Group will assist customers who wish to return or exchange goods in line with Australian Consumer Law. In the event of wanting to return a product contact our Claims Team by phone on 1300 11 4357.
A returned product must be in its original unopened packaging.
A refund will not be issued until the Product involved is physically received and acknowledged by Residentia Group.
PHYSICAL PRODUCT DAMAGE ON ARRIVAL
Residentia Group endeavours to ensure our products are delivered to our customers with no damage. In the rare event of a product damaged during transit or delivery, we request the following:
- Call our Customer Service Team on 1300 11 4357 and report the damage within 48 hours of delivery.
- Photograph the damage to the product and packaging.
- Keep the packaging until advised on next steps by our customer service team.
- Following these steps, Residentia Group will facilitate the replacement of the damaged product.
DEAD ON ARRIVAL (DOA) / PRODUCT FAILURE OR NOT WORKING
All Teka and InAlto products undergo a thorough quality control procedure during manufacture. In the rare case of a product received that does not function correctly upon initial operation, please follow these steps;
- Identify the products model code and serial number.
- Call our Customer Service Team on 1300 11 4357, option 1, no later than 10 days after delivery.
- Residentia Group will, at its discretion, repair or replace the faulty product.
- Repairs are facilitated by an authorised service agent in the customers home.
In some cases, Residentia Group will choose to replace the product. In this case, the customer will be requested to re-package the product in its original packaging and will be issued an RA number from the Residentia Group service team. The faulty product will be collected from the customers home, and a replacement delivered.
Installation faults or damage caused by improper installation will not be covered under this policy or warranty.
Where a product failure has occurred after 10 days of receipt, the customer needs to contact the Residentia Customer Service Team on 1300 11 4357, option 1 to organise a warranty service call.
All Teka products now come with a three year warranty, giving our customers peace of mind regarding the quality and longevity of Teka products. Australian customers are eligible to receive 1 extra year for free, simply register online within 90 days of purchase at Teka Registration
All InAlto products come with a 2 year warranty. Australian customers are eligible to receive 1 extra year for free, simply register online within 90 days of purchase at InAlto Registration
We request customers to register their product to enable Residentia to efficiently provide after sales service.