- 118° Split point (drills >3.5mm & 9/64") minimises wandering when starting
- Viper point design is 2 times faster, out-performing conventional drill bits
- Drill sizes above 10mm & 3/8" feature reduced shanks to suit 10mm drill chucks
- Made from M2 High Speed Steel (HSS) offering the best combination of strength, heat & wear resistance
- Bright finish for general purpose applications, non-ferrous metals & plastics
Drills bits with bite. Sutton Tools presents a breakthrough in twist drill technology – the revolutionary Viper Bit. The Viper Bit has been developed specifically for the semi-industrial trades person and the home handy person. For machine and hand held drilling in a wide range of ferrous & non-ferrous materials such as steel, aluminium, brass, wood & plastics. Viper point design is 2 times faster, out-performing conventional drill bits. The 118° split point is self-centring, minimising wandering when starting and requires less power when drilling. A reduced shank on larger sizes suits 10mm power drill chucks.