- Colour Tempered surface finish enables identification of cobalt tool material
- 135° split point (drills > 2mm & 3/32) enables accurate positioning and less drilling pressure
- Precision engineered parallel shank for accurate hole size
- Thick core for increased rigidity in hard materials
- Made from HSS Co. The 5% cobalt formula improves abrasive & heat resistance, for increased strength at higher cutting temperatures
Sutton Tools Heavy Duty Cobalt jobber drills are industrial quality for drilling materials that have high hardness and tensile strength such as cast iron, bronze, hardened steel & stainless steel.
These drill bits feature a thick core for increased rigidity in hard materials.