- High grade chrome plated vanadium alloy steel bar for high torque and reduced tip breakage
- Soft grip bi-material handles for excellent torque and maximum comfort
- Ergonomic TPR overlay design for maximum tip torque
- CRV bar for strength and corrosion resistance
- Hang hole for easy storage
The STANLEY Essential Screwdriver provides maximum comfort and reduces fatigue in high torque applications. These screwdrivers are designed to resist bending and snapping, by having a forged chrome vanadium steel bar. The soft grip polypropylene handles with TPR overlay provides a comfortable feel, reduces fatigue and give greater grip. Increased torque can be applied by using another bar through the hole.