- Pre-oiled for 360 degree protection with Feast Watson® Industrial Timber Oil
- Select grade, kiln-dried timber for stability and a high quality, clean appearance
- Durability class 1 (above ground) for a long life
- Approved for use in bushfire-prone areas, compliant to BAL 29
- Available in various lengths from 1.8m to 5.7m
SpecRite's pre-oiled merbau decking is an extremely durable, long lasting, tannin rich hardwood. It has a consistent red-brown colour and is easy to work with in terms of clean cutting and easy fastening.
Primed with Feast Watson® Industrial Timber Oil to help protect the timber and lock in its natural beauty, SpecRite's Pre-Oiled Select Grade Merbau Decking is ready for finishing on-site with your preferred topcoating product.