Tilling Timber is committed to Chain of Custody (CoC), or the traceability of sustainably managed timber products, and is certified under the two predominate global certification schemes, PEFC and FSC, demonstrating our commitment to sustainable building practices in Australia
In order to continue to deliver on our commitment to CoC certification, the company is committed to CoC certification Tilling has committed to the following:
1. Ensuring that all resource is from legal and known origins, by maintaining systems and processes to demonstrate the traceability of all resources inputs.
2. Provide adequate administrative arrangements and support to deliver the necessary CoC control systems.
3. Maintaining documentation and control systems to enable trusted and correct use of certification and logos on wood products.
4. Provide ongoing training and development of personnel to ensure adequate knowledge to allow for efficient and accurate implementation of CoC systems.
5. Regularly engaging an independant third party to review systems and ensure ongoing compliance.
6. Ensuring that the facilitates and processes meet or exceed all applicable workplace health and safety and environmental laws or regulations.