- Patented SawTooth point for faster starts, less torque and no pre-drilling
- Bold thread design provides superior holding power, even into the end grain of timber
- Large washer-head provides superior clamping, while nibs offer greater control for the installer when seating the head
- 6-lobe T-40 drive eliminates cam‑outs, for easier installations and longer bit life — bit(s) included
- Double Barrier Coating — Suitable for interior, treated timber and external applications.
The SDWS22500DB-R50 is the 2nd Generation, redesigned with a patented SawTooth point. It delivers faster starts, less torque, and eliminates the need for pre-drilling. All this reduces tool wear and extends your battery life!
The SDWS is the advanced alternative to bolting timber, or batten and coach screws, being 30% faster and 10% stronger than an equivalent batten screw. It is recognised as a solution for engineered wood connections and is backed by testing and load data.
- Outdoor Structures
- Deck frames and ledgers
- Structural timber framing — It replaces strapping, which means, no interference with wall cladding.