- Manufactured from sustainably grown plantaion pine
- Panels available in 2440mm & 2745mm lengths
- Interlocking vertical shiplap joints for easy and weathertight installation.
- Low formaldehyde emission, Super E0: < 0.3mg/L as tested to AS/NZS 2098.11
- Shadowclad is manufactured under a third-party-audited quality control programme and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant with AS/NZS 2269 Plywood Structural
Shadowclad® Ultra features a factory applied exterior grade performance coating. Using a unique powder coating process on the panel face and edges means Shadowclad® Ultra panels can be immediately top coated on site, eliminating (in most cases) the need for expensive and time consuming wet primers.
The Ultra coating is suitable for use with most paint and film forming stain systems. Always refer to your local coating manufacturer for coating advice