- Excellent water, weather and heat resistance (100°C heat and -15°C cold)
- Strong waterproof glue with twice the strength of conventional construction adhesives
- Suitable for use on metal installations, sheet flooring to joists, timber or fibre cement sheeting to cement block or brick, masonite
- Dried adhesive is paintable
- Cures in 10 minutes (expect slightly longer times for some heavier objects or less porous surfaces)*
Selleys Liquid Nails Rapid Cure is a high-performance polyurethane construction adhesive that cures in just 10 minutes*. It gives a durable, waterproof bond even when bonding two non-porous surfaces. It bonds most building substrates, and works both indoors and outdoors.
*Expect longer times for very 'dry' timber, heavier objects and less porous surfaces, or in colder weather. Spraying surfaces with a very light mist of water may help to speed up cure