- Use it in and around the house and garden, on paths, driveways and as a spot spray on lawns
- Non-residual and bio-degradable – breaks up rapidly in the soil, no reside build up
- Rapid action, visible results are seen within hours
- Glyphosate free, it is a non-selective natural contact herbicide containing pelargonic acid (nonanoic acid) which kills and controls a broad range of weeds and lichen, algae and moss
- From the makers of Seasol
EarthCare Organic WeedKiller is a glyphosate-free herbicide. Its rapid, non-selective formula controls weeds including: barnyard grass, camel melon, capeweed, chickweed, common storksbill, couch grass, clover, fat hen, giant brome grass, indian hedge mustard, lambs tongue, peppercress, potato weed, perennial ryegrass, sowthistle, stinking roger, whorled pigeon grass, algae, moss and lichen.
It’s ideal to use in the garden, on driveways and paths, around buildings and as a spot spray in lawns. It works quickly to control weeds, however, it must come into contact with the green part of the plant to work effectively.
EarthCare Organic WeedKiller is an organic contact herbicide containing pelargonic acid (nonanoic acid), natural plant oils converted into a natural acid. Pelargonic acid occurs naturally in plants including geraniums. It acts on the plant foliage causing it to quickly dehydrate and collapse. Visible results are seen as browning and wilting, usually within hours of application.
Non-residual and biodegradable, it breaks up rapidly in the soil, leaving no lasting residue. It is safe to use around edible produce as there is no withholding period when used as directed.
Seasol EarthCare is proudly Australian Made and Owned.