HOW TO USE
Use Landscape Formula throughout the garden to promote healthy growth, beautiful flowers and generous fruiting
For usage rates see back of pack OR broadcast over beds using 50-80g/m2.
- When planting out - mix Scotts Osmocote® into the backfill soil. Fill around the roots in the planting hole with the enriched soil and then water thoroughly to settle the soil and initiate nutrient release.
- Established plants - sprinkle Scotts Osmocote® in a band around the dripline on the soil (beneath the outer perimeter of the leaf canopy) once a year and cover with mulch. This is where the feeding roots will be, not close in to the trunk.
- Pots: sprinkle at recommended rate over potting mix and cover lightly with mulch
- Self-watering pots - make 10cm deep holes in the potting mix with a pencil or long skewer a few centimetres in from the rim of the pot and fill with columns of Scotts Osmocote®. Water from the top once or twice to start the feeding process.
- The number of holes will depend on the size of the pot - as a guide, three equally spaced holes would be enough for a 20cm diameter pot