- Unlock your door using your smart phone by registering up to 8 devices, receive notifications for your family members arrival and view an activity log to see who has entered and exited your home
- Key less entry for up to 100 fingerprints or 20 users by RFID Key Tag (2 x included) and 1 master PIN code
- Innovative and easy to use Push Pull handle and always secure your home with the auto-locking function
- Long battery life from 4 x AA batteries (Included) - 12 months over 10 entries per day
- 5 mechanical backup keys included
Samsung’s SHP-DP728 Bluetooth Push & Pull Door Lock features a patented push-pull design with top of the line entry technology including Bluetooth app access via your smartphone and Biometrics fingerprint.
Entry options include the sHome application on up to 8 smartphone devices, 100 fingerprint user capacity, register up to 20 RFID Key Tags to give to family and friends and one master pin code.
Receive real-time notifications of your families arrival home and keep up to date with an activity log of your door lock within the app.
Automatic locking allows you to feel secure whenever you leave the house by locking behind you whenever you go out. This can also be set to manual if you're in and out of the house frequently.
Our products come complete in the box with all of the parts you'll need including 8 x AA batteries, 2 Samsung Key Tags, and 5 mechanical backup keys to register.
A new install can be completed on a 38-60mm thick door with a minimum of a 115mm lock stile. This lock is universally handed for left or right-handed installations.