- Variable speed trigger for ultimate control
- Anti-Vibe™ technology for reduced vibrations and increased comfort while cutting
- Versatile and easy to use, ideal for cutting plywood, metal, plastic pipes or pruning outdoors
- Gripzone™ overmould technology
- Tool free blade clamp with pivoting saw stop
As part of the Ryobi® One+™ range the 18V Ryobi Reciprocating Saw is compatible with all One+ batteries.
Its innovative anti-vibe technology reduces vibrations and increases user comfort when cutting plywood, metal or plastic pipes. A variable speed trigger gives the user ultimate control, while the tool-free blade clamp makes tool changes quick and easy.
Powered by an 18V battery (not supplied), the Ryobi Reciprocating Saw is a versatile, strong performer worthy of a position in any toolkit.