- Orbital action for faster timber cutting
- Current adjust to the material for optimised cutting performance
- Compatible with high-power ONE+ batteries
- Anti-Vibe handle reduces fatigue
- Dust blower keeps the cut line clean and clear
The RYOBI ONE+ Brushless Reciprocating Saw is great for cutting overgrown branches and shrubs, removing damaged timber walls, cutting up old furniture for firewood and other DIY demolition jobs. Its orbital action helps you cut timber quickly and the adaptable blade current provides optimal cutting performance for the material at hand.
The Anti-Vibe handle makes the reciprocating saw more comfortable to use for longer projects, while the brushless motor provides a longer runtime. The stay-open clamp makes blade changes quick and easy, and the onboard wrench storage means you can replace the shoe without rifling through your toolkit for a wrench.
The RYOBI 18V ONE+ Brushless Reciprocating Saw is compatible with all RYOBI ONE+ batteries (including high-power ONE+ batteries). Get yours today.