- 2L tank suitable for insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, OR general household cleaning products*
- Cold fogging technology means no gas, heat or mains power required for operation
- Lightweight and portable for easy movement around the garden, backyard or indoor spaces
- Fine atomisation of liquids for efficient and effective coverage
- Sprays up to 90m²/min or 1,000m² on a 2Ah battery
The RYOBI 18V Multi-Purpose Mister/Fogger kit, which includes a 2.0Ah battery and 1.5A charger, makes controlling pests like mosquitos, killing weeds, nourishing plants cleaning simple and effective. It’s suitable for use with insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, and can also be used indoors with general household cleaning agents (ie: detergents, QACs &disinfectants). Though RYOBI recommends using two separate units if changing between outdoor and indoor use to avoid any cross-contamination, and always wear appropriate protective equipment. Portable and lightweight, this 2L Mister/Fogger makes it easy to protect your backyard, garden or clean your indoor spaces. Spraying up to 90m2 per minute, it’s capable of covering 1000m² on a fully-charged 18V ONE+ 2.0Ah battery, which is included in the kit. The Mister/Fogger works by atomising liquids into tiny droplets – much smaller than traditional sprayers or aerosols. This enables the unit to project the particles further (up to 4.5m) to reach into difficult spaces. The fine mist also uses fewer chemicals to achieve great results, compared to conventional sprayers. For a fast and simple solution to caring for your garden or for use indoors, you can’t go past the RYOBI 18V ONE+ Multi-Purpose Mister/Fogger. It’s available at Bunnings.
* Warning: Do not use this Mister and Fogger with any flammable chemicals or any chemical containing alcohol, sodium hypochlorite, chlorine, vinegar, hydrogen peroxide or chlorine dioxide. This Mister and Fogger is not suitable for use with such chemicals. Some of these products are highly irritating to the skin and eyes and some of these products are highly flammable, which may lead to fire or explosion if an ignition source is present. In addition, any use of the above chemicals in the Mister and Fogger will void the product warranty.
Personal Protective Equipment must be worn at all times when using this Mister and Fogger. For safety purposes please use the Mister and Fogger correctly and in accordance with the user manual and relevant chemical safety data sheet SDS sheet to avoid exposure to hazardous chemicals.
Always empty and rinse the Mister and Fogger tank between uses, and do not store chemicals in the tank, please read and check the user manual for further information. If this Mister and Fogger is used for herbicide/insecticide applications do not re-purpose it for use with cleaning agents or disinfectants. A Mister and Fogger used for herbicide/insecticide applications is considered contaminated and should not be used for cleaning or with any cleaning products. Obtain a second nozzle set and a second Ryobi Mister and Fogger for dedicated for cleaning and for use with cleaning products and disinfectants only.