1. With the window in the closed position, place the drilling jig on the vertical frame of the moving window with the cut-out edge resting on the window sill.
2. Mark the two screw fixing holes and the locking pin hole.
3. Use a 2 mm drill piece to drill the screw fixing holes, being careful to avoid the glass under the frame.
4. Use a 6.5 mm drill piece to drill the locking pin hole on the window sill, being careful to avoid drilling too far into the window roller or track.
5. Using the screws provided, screw the lock to the window.
1 mm or 2 mm packing pates may be required if the window sill is too thick.
6. Check the function of the lock by pushing the lock barrel through the locking pin hole to engage.
7. A second locking pin hole must be made at the restricted opening position. Measure an opening distance of 12.5 cm and repeat Steps 4 to 6.