- Watermarked, pre-plumbed system
- Floatless rain to mains change over system – requires no float switch in the tank
- Complete with pressure pump Rain & Town RC060 (55L/min, 33m head std) and pressure controller
- Flexible hoses, suction pipe and suction prefilter included
- Supplied with auto change over device
The REEFE RM6000 Rain to Mains system prevents the supply of mains water while rain water is in the tank. Once the tank is empty, the system automatically reverts to supplying mains water. Once the tank refills, the pump automatically restarts and supplies the rain water. It is a floatless system.
The kit comes complete with pressure pump, pressure controller, “round style” poly pump cover and base, switch over device, flexible hose fittings and in-line suction filter. This system is only suited to flooded suction applications and is ideally suited for the supply of laundries and toilets.
The system comes with a two year warranty.