- Quick and easy installation
- Effective drill point for easy penetration of plasterboard. Break away drill point accommodates long screws.
- Low profile head allows for flush fixing
- Easy to remove without losing any part of the anchor inside the wall cavity.
- Installs with a basic #2 Phillips head screw driver
The original self-drilling plasterboard anchor is quick and easy to install with nothing but a #2 Phillips Head screwdriver. It has a flush finish and positive grip and can be easily removed without losing the anchor inside the cavity.