- Quick and easy installation
- Effective drill point for easy penetration of plasterboard. Break away drill point to accommodate long screws
- Installs with a basic #2 Phillips head screw driver
- Easy to remove without losing any part of the anchor inside the wall cavity
- Low profile head allows for flush fixing. Non-conductive
The original self-drilling plasterboard anchor is quick and easy to install with nothing but a #2 Phillips Head screwdriver. It has a flush finish and positive grip and can be easily removed without losing the anchor inside the cavity. It’s also non-conductive, so it's ideal for installation near electrical wires.