- Foil fix can be used to fix foil insulation to both wall and roof frames.
- Twisted nail profile allows ready penetration into and excellent holding power in all timbers, from the softest to the hardest.
- Rounded and coined edges, and a wide size (21mm), greatly reduce the tendency of foil insulation to tear in windy conditions.
- Supplied in easy snap-off sticks of 10 for fast, convenient and safe use on-site.
- Made from Galvabond® sheet steel for high resistance to corrosion.
Pryda Foil Fix is an ideal connector for fixing building foils to timber framing. It is supplied in easy span-off sticks of 10 for fast, convenient and safe use on-site.