- Watermark and ISO 9001:2008 accredited so quality assurance is assured.
- All containers are supplied with a natural bristle brush applicator cap to ensure easy application.
- AS/NZS 4020 approved, which means it is suitable for use in contact with drinking water.
- Proudly Australian made with 10 years manufacturers warranty
- Conforms to the stringent performance requirements of AS/NZS 3879 so you can have confidence it will do the job.
Protek Type P Solvent Cement is manufactured to the highest Australian Standards and specially formulated for bonding PVC-U pipe & fittings.
Protek PVC Solvent Cement Type P is slower setting than Protek Solvent Cement Type N, and is suitable for Pressure applications in residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial work such as
Irrigation, Reticulation, Swimming Pools & Spas and Pressurised Fluid Lines. Bonds are waterproof if the jointing instructions in AS/NZS 2032 are followed.