- Patented dual lead thread and a chamfered tip
- Fast installation with immediate high strength loading
- No expansion forces - can be installed closer to the edge than traditional mechanical anchors without damaging the base material
- 100% removable and vibration resistant
- Can be installed at a shallower embedment than traditional wedge or sleeve anchors reducing the chance of striking reinforcing bars or embedded cables
The Powers Blue -Tip SCREW-BOLT™ anchors are one-piece units featuring a finished hex head formed with an integral washer, with ratchet teeth on the underside of the hex washer head lock against the fixture.
Specially matched to the clearance hole, the need for layout or hole spotting is eliminated.
Class 4 mechanically galvanized coating.
Suitable for any trade, Carpenter, Formworker, Tie down applications, Racking Installers, Construction,
Can be used in Concrete, lightweight concrete, Hollow core concrete, Block, Brick, Stone.