- 24TPI – ideal teeth per inch for making fine, straight cuts
- Vented technology reduces heat build-up, improves debris removal and limits contact with the material to allow for efficient cutting while preserving the life of the blade
- Universal fitment compatible with any T-shank, M-shank or U-shank jigsaw
- Bi-metal construction for enhanced performance when cutting metal materials
- All-purpose blades for cutting metal materials, wood (including wood with nails), plastic, plasterboard, and Perspex sheets
This 5-pack of PowerFit 24TPI Fine-Cut All-Purpose Jigsaw Blades will prepare your jigsaw for making fine, straight cuts in a wide range of materials: metal, plasterboard, plastic, Perspex sheets, and wood (including wood with nails).
Vented technology reduces heat build-up while improving debris removal and limiting the blade’s contact with the material while cutting. This prolongs the life of the blade and helps you make fast, clean cuts.
The universal fitment shank allows you to attach these blades to any T-shank, M-shank or U-shank jigsaw.
Pick up your PowerFit 24TPI Fine-Cut All-Purpose Jigsaw Blades from Bunnings today.