- Flow control controls the amount of water through the valve
- Easily serviced without removal from the system
- Long life stainless steel internal parts
- 25 mm valves are suitable for pop-up sprinklers, drip & spray systems
- Manual external bleed, opens and closes the valve manually
Solenoid valves are used in automating your home irrigation system. Automated systems are programmed to water one garden area (or zone) at a time, with the solenoid valves opening and closing one solenoid at a time, according the programs set in your auto controller.