- Environmentally friendly fabric suppresses weeds and retains moisture
- Sustainable material made from renewable vegetable bi-product
- Subtle brown colour blends into gardens, requiring less topping for coverage
- Cleaner manufacturing process than traditional polypropylene products
- Non-toxic fabric decomposes over time returning nutrients to soil (Up to 3 years)
Environmentally friendly fabric can be laid under turf or garden beds to suppress weeds while retaining moisture and allowing air flow to help promote plant growth and healthy soil. Non-toxic material is made from renewable resources.