- Environmentally friendly fabric suppresses weeds and retains moisture
- Sustainable material made from renewable vegetable bi-product
- Cleaner manufacturing process than traditional polypropylene products
- Non-toxic fabric decomposes over time returning nutrients to soil (Up to 3 years)
- Subtle brown colour blends into gardens, requiring less topping for coverage
Environmentally friendly fabric can be laid under turf or garden beds to suppress weeds while retaining moisture and allowing air flow to help promote plant growth and healthy soil. Non-toxic material is made from renewable resources.