- Environmentally friendly fabric suppresses weeds and retains moisture
- Sustainable material made from renewable vegetable bi-product
- Subtle brown colour blends into gardens, requiring less topping for coverage
- Allows water and air to pass to promote healthy soil and plant growth
- Cleaner manufacturing process than traditional polypropylene products
Environmentally friendly fabric can be laid under turf or garden beds to suppress weeds while retaining moisture and allowing air flow to help promote plant growth and healthy soil. Non-toxic material is made from renewable resources.