This event is an internal event and participation is by
Itinerary for the day
- 7.15am – Arrival including registration and light breakfast
- 8am - 8.45am – Bunnings Business Update and safety briefing
- 9am - Start ride
- 10.30am – Expected arrival to turnaround point - Mordialloc
- 10.30 – 11am – Coffee stop
- 12.30pm – Expected arrival to finish line - Port Melbourne
- 12.30pm – 2pm – BBQ Lunch
What is the charity we are supporting?
Love Me Love You
How do I get involved without doing the ride?
- You don’t need to ride on the day, you are more than welcome to only attend the business update and cheer on the rest of the team
- You can even nominate up to two riders from your company to represent your business in the ride
- Please remember you will still need to register yourself if you are attending as well as your nominated rider/s
How many riders can I have in the event?
There will be a maximum of 2 riders per supplier, however, if you are interested in putting more of your team on the wait list, please advise us when you RSVP
What do I need to bring as a rider?
- All riders will need to provide their own bike, helmet and light
- Riders will be riding in the bike lane of the road so will need to be experienced in road riding
What costs are involved to ride?
The cost to participate as a rider is $150 each
Where are we riding?
The course is from Port Melbourne to Mordialloc along the famous 'Beach Road ride' and back (total of 58.4kms) Please see map below.