Itinerary for the day
- 7.30am – Arrival including registration and light breakfast
- 8.30am - 9.00am – Bunnings Business Update
- 9am – 9.20am – Safety briefing
- 9.30am – Start ride
- 10.45am – Expected arrival to turnaround point –Altona
- 10.45am – 11.15am – Coffee stop
- 12.30pm – Expected arrival to finish line – Kooringal Golf Club
- 12.30pm – 2pm – Lunch
- 2pm – Event concludes
What is the charity we are supporting?
Love Me Love You
How do I get involved without doing the ride?
- You don’t need to ride on the day, you are more than welcome to only attend the business update and cheer on the rest of the team
- You can even nominate up to two riders from your company to represent your business in the ride.
- • Please remember you still need to register yourself if you’re attending as well as your nominated riders.
How many riders can I have in the event?
There will be a maximum of 2 RSVP’s per supplier, however, if you are interested in putting more of your team on the wait list, please advise when you RSVP.
What are the costs involved to ride?
The cost to participate as a rider is $150 each.
There is also an opportunity to get your logo on the jersey, with all costs going directly to Love Me Love You. There are three sizes available;
- Size One – $500. There are 12 positions available, and the logo will be 16cm in length and 6cm wide.
- Size Two - $300. There are 18 positions available, and the logo will be 12cm in length and 4.5cm wide.
- Size Three - $200. There are 8 positions available, and the logo will be 8cm in length and 3cm wide.
Positions will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
We will be having a blue and red version of the jersey, so please supply logo artwork that is suitable for placing on a coloured background (i.e Negative version of your logo). Unfortunately we are unable to take requests for preferred backgrounds. All logos will need to be emailed to email@example.com
and supplied in the following format:
- Ai (adobe Illustrator version)
Can I donate directly to the charity?
Yes, you can. Visit the Love Me Love You fundraising page to make a donation and support the amazing work they are doing.
Where are we riding?
The ride will take place from Kooringal Golf Club to Williamstown and back (total of 46.4KM’s). Please see map below