- 860mm clamping capacity allows a large range of work-pieces to be clamped including doors
- 1000kg clamping force provides a firm grip and ensures the work-piece doesn’t move during operation
- Includes Log Jaw accessory to increase versatility and allow logs to be clamped, especially useful when performing chainsaw cutting
- 360˚ workpiece access allows easy access to your workpiece for improved flexibility and ease of use
- Quick-release rear jaw can be easily adjusted to suit both small and large workpieces
Ozito Uni-Jaws are the ultimate portable work vice for the DIY workshop.
With a powerful clamping force of up to 1000kg and large vice jaws Ozito Uni-Jaws will hold just about anything including timber, metal and even logs when fitted with the log jaw accessory.
Built strictly for DIY use, once you have Ozito Uni-Jaws you'll never know what you did without them.