- Added calcium for the development of strong pseudo bulbs and flowers and to encourage disease resistance
- Formulated with coir chips and graded composted pine bark for easy anchoring for roots and moisture retention but allowing excess moisture to drain
- Includes sphagnum moss for added moisture, air and nutrient control
- Engineered for ideal water to air ratio, this mix is formulated to contain balanced and slowly delivered nutrients, which are gentle on orchids
- Contains enough controlled release fertiliser to feed plants continuously for up to 12 months
This professional potting mix has been developed by horticultural experts to provide the ideal root environment for growing show quality orchids, including all epiphytes and terrestrial orchids.
It provides easy anchoring for roots and helps to retain needed moisture while allowing excess water to drain.