- Depending on the degree of compression applied Compriband can be used for dust, draught and vermin proofing, vibration and noise control, air and weather sealing and watertight sealing
- Areas of application include: curtain walls, window frames, panel walls, sealing metal and timber windows, skylights, ducting and concrete panels
- Can be used in roof construction between corrugated fibre-cement and metal sheets, even in low-pitched roofs
- Compriband is used in bridges, dams, road construction, landing strips, sewerage and water treatments plants, swimming pools, concrete and earthenware pipe joints
- Also, to fix air conditioning units, ducts, to seal street lamps, control boxes etc.
A pre-formed, flexible, polyurethane foam-sealing strip impregnated with bitumen. Ormonoid Compriband can be compressed to seal expansion and construction joints and can also be used in gasket seals.