- Ideal as a vertical and horizontal joint filler in concrete, masonry substrates between precast concrete panels, interior walls, sealing skylights, shop fronts and curtain wall construction
- Excellent recovery properties enable Ormonoid Abelrod to withstand many years of compression and expansion, ensuring a tight seal from dirt and water entry
- Can also be used in areas such as swimming pools, in draft proofing, dust sealing, sealing electrical control boxes, truck and trailer construction and as piping around chairs
- Highly resistant to weathering and most common chemicals
- Meets the requirements of Australian Standard AS2170, “Plastic Materials for Food Contact Use”
An exceptionally strong and lightweight closed cell, polyethylene foam rod expansion joint and space filler.