- Premium slow release 3 months fertiliser to help establish the grass long term.
- Improved germination and root development through the inclusion of a professional grade wetting agent.
- Multi-purpose coating, to boost germination and deter birds, while also allowing you to see where you’ve sown seeds.
- Kikuyu can handle wear and tear, drought and a wide range of temperature. This turf type Emerald Kikuyu has a richer green colour and finer leaf texture than regular Kikuyu, growing into a beautiful, dense green lawn.
- *Germination times are dependent upon temperature and soil moisture levels. Germination may take longer than specified during cold periods and when soil is not kept sufficiently moist.
Munns Professional Kikuyu Lawn Seed blend is a premium turf grade seed blend coated with an advanced germination booster coating, to provide germination within 5-7 days*.