- DuraHide™ leather palm provides extreme abrasion resistance
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guard and full-length fingertip protection reduce the risk of impact and pinching injuries
- D3O® palm padding absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy through the palm
- Patented Impact Guard™ protects the first knuckle with EVA foam padding
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material keeps hands cool and comfortable
M-Pact® Leather work gloves stand tall against rough cut wood, concrete and cold hard steel on the jobsite. The M-Pact® is constructed with DuraHide™ leather to provide extreme abrasion resistance and structural integrity when you’re in full swing. Impact-absorbing Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) protects the back of the hand from your knuckles to your fingertips. For comfort, D3O® palm padding reacts on impact to absorb and dissipate energy through the hand and reduce fatigue as the day goes on.