- Fingerless design provides maximum dexterity
- D3O® palm padding absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy through the palm
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guard
- Armortex® palm reinforcement provides durable gripping power
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material keeps hands cool and comfortable
The M-Pact® Fingerless Covert glove is designed to protect working hands from impact and abrasion injuries in the field without compromising tactile control. Anatomically designed Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) protects the back of the hand from impact, small cuts and abrasions without hindrance. The palm is reinforced with durable Armortex® and padded with D3O® to absorb and dissipate energy through the palm of your hand. When you need the control of bare hands without sacrificing protection, reach for the M-Pact® Fingerless.