- Nomex® provides critical flame resistance to the back of the hand
- High-dexterity 0.6mm FR goatskin leather palm
- D3O® palm padding absorbs impact and vibration to reduce hand fatigue
- Touchscreen capable FR goatskin leather
- One-piece Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guard reduces impact and abrasion to the hand
The Breacher is a flame-resistant tactical glove designed to protect
the hands of military and SWAT team members during forcible entry
and high-risk operations. A one-piece knuckle guard moulded with dense Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) protects the back of the hand and D3O® palm padding absorbs impact to reduce hand fatigue in the field. When handling lethal and non-lethal explosives, military and SWAT team members are protected by flame-resistant Nomex® and high-dexterity FR goatskin leather. The Breacher’s 0.6mm FR goatskin leather palm maintains connectivity in the field with touchscreen capable technology in the palm of your hand.