- High-dexterity 0.6mm FR goatskin leather palm
- 5mm EVA foam padded knuckle guard reduces impact and abrasion to the hand
- FR Nomex® provides critical flame resistance
- FR Nomex® gauntlet cuff provides extended flame resistance beyond the wrist
- Touchscreen capable FR goatskin leather
The Azimuth takes aim to protect military and SWAT team members with critical flame resistance during hard-charging operations. The glove is constructed with FR Nomex® and FR goatskin leather to protect operators exposed to heat and flame when handling lethal and non-lethal explosives. The Azimuth features a Nomex® gauntlet cuff that provides extended flame-resistance beyond the wrist. The back of the hand is protected by EVA foam to absorb impact and protect against abrasion. The palm features high-dexterity 0.6mm FR goatskin leather to provide the perfect blend of dexterity and durability. The Azimuth tactical glove maintains connectivity in the field with touchscreen capable technology in the palm of your hand.