- Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to the wrist
- Form-fitting TrekDry® helps keep hands cool and comfortable
- Industrial grade hook and loop
- Double-stitched index finger construction improves durability
- Seamless synthetic leather palm provides optimal dexterity
Despite its imitators, The Original® glove remains in a category all its own. Tried, tested and proven for over 25 years, it provides the perfect blend of flexibility and protection. The Original’s durable synthetic leather palm and breathable TrekDry® back-of-hand combine to create the ultimate tool for hardworking hands. A new tapered Thermoplastic Rubber closure and increasingly stronger hook and loop provide a secure fit to the wrist. With a gamut of practical uses, it’s no surprise that The Original® is the most recognised and most frequently worn work glove by anyone with a toolbox.