- Form-fitting Hi-Viz TrekDry material keeps working hands cool and comfortable
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and pinch-point finger protection
- D3O palm padding absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy through the palm
- Synthetic leather palm with an internal layer of Armortex delivers CE level 5 and ANSI A5 cut resistance
- Touchscreen capable palm and fingers
The Multi-Viz M-Pact CR5A5 protects working hands with CE Level 5 and ANSI A5 cut resistance in the field. The palm and fingers are protected by an internal layer of high-tenacity Armortex to prevent abrasions and lacerations when working with sharp tools and sharp materials.
Reflective ink provides eye-catching luminance and fluorescent TrekDry helps keep working hands cool and comfortable. The Multi-Viz M-Pact features Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) to protect the hand from impact injuries and D3O technology in the palm to absorb high-impact energy from hand tools.