Most products listed from Momentous are dispatched within 1-2 business days from the time of purchase.
What you need to know
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive your tracking number and other details from us via the email you provided upon checkout, if tracking is offered by the courier used to ship your item(s).
- You may need to sign a form from our courier partner acknowledging your order was delivered and received without any damage or fault and in proper condition. This also applies if you request for your order to be received by a representative.
- Please note that the courier may ask for a photo I.D, from your representative such as a driver’s license to ensure that your order is delivered safely.
- Our carrier partners do not deliver to PO Box address, please enter full physical address on checkout.
- We offer Door-To-Door delivery only, this means courier driver will deliver it to your front door or ground floor of your building
- If you have any special delivery requests or instructions, please contact us with your order number and one of our Customer Service team will get back at you as soon as possible. Please note that there may be extra costs for some special delivery requests.
- If you or any representative will not be around to receive the delivery, you can request to leave the goods at a secure location. Please note that for such scenario, Momentous will not be responsible for any damages or lost of the item(s).
- Restocking fee will occur for undelivered goods and returned to us without notice.
- Refunds will not be given for freight charges if the order has been dispatched.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once orders has been dispatched. Dispatched orders will be processed in accordance with our return policy.
- Momentous will not be held responsible in case of situations beyond our control resulting in late or failure of delivery.
We will notify you via the email you provided upon checkout, once your order has been shipped. Assistance from you may be required for item(s) weighing more than 25kg or oversize items when carrying it from the courier’s vehicle to the front door.
Our products typically come with 12-Months Factory warranty, otherwise stated in the product page. Warranties are provided in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. The warranty date starts from the date of receipt of delivery. If you wish to make a warranty claim, please provide clear photographs or videos showing the problem and contact us by clicking on the Contact Seller link, which is located in your original order confirmation email or dispatch email, as soon as possible and we will provide instructions to have it repaired.
The warranty policy does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by improper assembly or modification
- Damage, wear and tear cause by improper or lack of maintenance
- Damage to packaging only
- Minor variations, colour, grain or finish (no two furniture can be exactly the same)
- Minor or superficial imperfections