- DXT – Deep and eXact cutting Technology, allows a larger cutting capacity due to the innovative direct drive gearbox
- Dual stage dust extraction – dust is collected from two locations, behind the fence and behind the blade. Dust collection is more efficient through the entire cut regardless of the size of the material
- Forward rail design – newly designed rail system provides an extremely smooth cutting motion. This design also allows the saw to be placed against a wall minimising the overall footprint
- Bevel angle adjustment – located on the front of the saw the bevel angle can quickly and easily be adjusted left and right without having to reach around the back of the saw
- Mitre angle lock – mitre angle with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45°, and 60° left or right
The Makita LS1219 is designed to suit the needs of carpenters, joiners, shopfitters and builders with superior accuracy, durable design and improved dust extraction.