- Newly designed blade guard for reduced kickback and top guard to prevent feeding of over-capacity work pieces
- Bevel Cutting easily adjust the bevel angle by loosening the lock lever and turning the hand wheel until the desired angle is obtained, indicated by the arrow pointer
- Mitre gauge simply loosen knob on the gauge and align to desired angle (0° to 60°)
- On-tool storage, Push stick, triangular rule, saw blade and wrenches can be stored on the left hand side of the base. Rip fence and mitre gauge can be stored on the right hand side of the base
- Extendable sub table on the right hand side and rear of saw by loosening screws and adjusting to the desired length
Makita’s 260mm (10-1/4”) Table Saw, MLT100N, suitable for a range of wood cutting with left extension table with smooth sliding action as well as right and rear extension tables. Impressive cutting performance with a powerful 1,500W motor featuring electric brake. Convenient on-tool storage for accessories such as rip fence, mitre gauge, and TCT Saw blade.