- Powerful 2,000W motor designed to handle all applications in soft and hardwoods
- Repositioned fan vent, to blow the cutting line clean
- Cutting window to give you a clear view of your line and blade
- Ergonomically designed lever for adjustment of cutting depth
- Bevel angle is adjustable up to 50 degree
The Makita N5900B Corded Circular Saw is a powerhouse when it comes to ripping and cross-cutting a range of timbers, all thanks to its grunty 2000W motor with specially designed handle for ease of use.
Clever design features also include a cutting window to give you a clear view of your line and blade, and an adjustable bevel angle up to 50 degrees.