- 18V x 2 Brushless delivers superior performance that truly replaces the need for an AC powered saw thanks to a purpose built brushless motor and the power of 18V x 2 technology
- ADT (Automatic torque Drive Technology) automatically gives optimal rpm to torque ratio to produce the fastest cut in light or hard application
- Electric brake quickly stops the blade rotation after the switch has been disengaged
- Efficut blade delivers superior performance with an advanced cutting design with no equal
- Blower function helps to clear dust and away from the cut line
The Makita 36V (18V x 2) Brushless 185mm Circular Saw, DHS780Z, is the next BIG thing to arrive to Australian jobsites. It packs a punch with 6,000rpm no load speed and Automatic Torque Drive and an impressive cut capacity of 68.5mm. Perfect for framers or builders.