- Two tools in one – universal design for grass shear and hedge trimmer use. Interchangeable blade system allows for easy conversion between the two blade sets
- Chip receiver – with one touch installation can be installed on the hedge trimmer blade to catch offcuts during use
- Easy blade change system – grass shear can easily be removed and replaced with the hedge trimmer blade by removing 2 screws
- Battery capacity warning – lamp blinking red indicates battery capacity is low and when the lamp lights up the tool has stopped due to battery capacity being empty
- Cutting depth adjustment – grass receiver can be adjusted to depths of 15, 20 and 25mm and 10mm by removing the receiver
Designed to suit the needs of home gardens and professional landscapers, the Makita 18V Grass Shearer, DUM604Z, can switch between a blade for hedge trimming (sold seperatly) as well as a blade for grass shearing, making it a dynamic tool for all yard work.