- Soft start suppresses start up reaction for smooth start ups preventing material from splashing out
- M14 shaft holder compatible with a range of popular mixing paddles
- Mechanical 2 speed control optimum rotation speed can be selected via the 2 stage selector on the motor housing
- Switch cover protects the switch from dust or moisture ingress increasing the durability of the switch for prolonged use and Protection shield protects splashed material from adhering to the machine body, guard can be removed and cleaned separately
- Variable speed control - additional to the 2 stage speed selector rotating speed can be controlled via the trigger switch proving users maximum control over mixing speeds
Built for heavy duty mixing applications, the Makita 18V Brushless Mixing Drill, DUT130Z, maximises performance while removing the cord. Designed with 2 speed settings as well as a variable speed trigger it is easy to achieve the perfect consistency regardless of the product being mixed. Makita’s eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) protects internal components from dust and moisture ensuring high tool durability whilst remaining compact and lightweight.